| ||Click on the update you want to explore. A new window will open, so you can always close it
and come back here! |
Trekking - Peru to Argentina
(June 5 - 9, 1999)
June 5, 1999 -- Argentina: Looking Back at Latin
June 9, 1999 - Meeting the Movers and the Shakers of
the World: Kids, Mothers, and a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
- Shawn delves into the history of Che Guevara - one
of Latin America's most revered and detested leaders.
- It looks good enough to eat -- come
along as Kevin and his jeep take a journey through a salt desert!
- Kavitha reflects on the Odyssey's first semester -- Latin America -- and
glimpses into the future.
- Was she primping for too long? While Monica is busy admiring toilet
paper and a clean bathroom, someone walks off with one of her bags.
than the Spice Girls? You read right! Abeja meets the famous Mothers of the Plaza de
- Shawn tells the story of the amazing man behind the sweatsuit and the Nobel
Peace Prize, Adolfo Perez.
- And Monica goes back in time to introduce you to
Evita (no, not Madonna).