Click on the update you want to explore. Use the map to the left or the link below.
- Indian Subcontinent
The Team in India and subcontinent
(May 5, 2000 - June 24, 2000)
May 6, 2000: Delhi, Bombay and Beyond: Inside India's Teeming Cities|
May 10, 2000: Divas, Dams, and Other Interesting Developments as the Trekkers Hit India!
- The city of superlatives
- Who made the Taj Mahal?
- All good things must come to an end
- Adventures on Elephant Island
- India's chaotic capital
- Bringing out the talent within
May 13, 2000: Big Bad Dams, A Brave Princess and other tales of the Trekkers' journey through India and Afghanistan
- People be DAMMed!
- Let's Go Bollywood!
- Glorious palace or cheesy disco?
May 17, 2000: Meet Brave Villagers, Young Heroes, and an Elephant named Lexmi as the Trekkers continue to explore India!
- Where are all the cool places?!?
- Living a death sentence?
- Flood 'em with your support!
Get MAD over BIG bad dams!
May 20, 2000: Taking an Up Close and Personal Tour of Tibet
- Rainmakers? Young Heroes!
- Ancient Ruins Come To Life!
- Teachers Who do Nothing?
May 24, 2000: The magical mystery tour or heaven-on-earth here we come!
- Waiting for my star on Bollywood Boulevard
- His Holiness will see you now
- A true battle of the sexes!
- Let's play paddy-cake
- Enema anyone?
- It's no dam good!
May 27, 2000: From the Holiest to the Most Unholy: the Team Gets to Know the Real India
- Life's a beach!
- Wait, that's not my good side!
- Lay your hands on me
May 31, 2000: A Teen Tibetan Ruler, Flying Yogis, and India's Independence
- His Holiness, the Ocean of Wisdom
- The most sacred temple of the Sikhs
- Death for the innocent...
- Blame it on the shrimp
June 3, 2000: People, Development and Politics in the World's Second Largest Nation
- He's only fourteen now, but one day he may lead all of Tibet
- Need a new eyeball? Step right up! Welcome to India's eye hospital
- Forget airplanes. Get onboard a yogi!
- Let India's independence begin!
June 7, 2000: Chemical Disasters, Delhi's Worst Slums, and a Female Prime Minister - India Facing the 21st Century
- The Bhuddist Philosophy of Buggin' Out
- Globalization: good or bad?
- Where the line is drawn…
- The People vs. The Port
- Exercise your literacy!
June 10, 2000: Herstory: India's women take on the world!
- Better homes or a better grocery stores?
- India's very own "Chernobyl"
- Are your beliefs worth dying for?
June 14, 2000: Living and Dying Properly in India
- Nice legs!
- When women rule - everyone (or nearly) has a home
- If you do the crime, use the time
June 17, 2000: Faith and Injustice in the Indian Subcontinent
- Swim in the Ganges and wash away your sins - if you dare!!!
- What would McDonalds do to have that power?
- Wanna be a Monk? This eight-year old French kid did!
June 21, 2000: Welcome to Thailand - NOT for the Faint of Heart!
- Getting bullied in Burma!
- The ABCs of saving trees...
- How Tibet lost it's independence
- India's ancient faith
- In the house of the Hindu Gods
June 24, 2000: More Questions than Answers: Living and Learning, the Team Treks On
- Jasmine reveals Bangkok's secrets
- The Sex Industry in Thailand - Destroying Youth
- Thirty kings strong - a visit to Thailand's old capital
- A free progress community...
- We built this city...
- Gandhi's spirit lives on
- The high temple of the monkeys
- The wisdom of the traveler
- Roads and electricity: good or bad?
- Get those nukes out of my backyard!
Time Machine | Multimedia and Special Guests
Home | Search | Teacher Zone | Odyssey Info