|Click on the update you want to explore. A new window will open,
so you can always close it and come back here! |
The Team in Egypt
(October 30, 1999 -
December 11, 1999)
October 30, 1999: An Egyptian Halloween - The
Team Tangles with Mummies
November 3, 1999: Egypt IS an Ancient
- Take a tip from Egypt and become a mummy this Halloween!
- The bountiful Nile River and its many wonders
- Hey! Is that really a pyramid? It's kinda lumpy
November 6, 1999: Exploring Egypt: The Gift of
- Don't expect too much baksheesh
- Imagine having One of The Seven Wonders of the World in your backyard!
- Uh, I don't think we're in Luxor anymore
November 10, 1999: Education Egyptian-style:
Tombs, Hieroglyphs and Spirits
- Global Girl Power! Girls' day out in Cairo
- Digging up the tombs of the Pharaohs
- Ancient and modern worlds collide in Egypt
- Ancient Egypt's very own soap opera
November 13, 1999: Of Queens, Conquerors,
Saints and Saviors: The Team Relives the Legends of Egypt
- Are you a good God or a bad God?
- Temple of Gloom...or is it?
- The handwriting is one the wall!
November 17, 1999: Egyptian Women, Sufism, and
- Holy life in the desert: a day in the life of a coptic monk
- Alexandria, Egypt: city of legend
- Walking in Jesus' footsteps through Coptic Cairo
- The legend of the great Cleopatra
- Sharing ideas across cultures: The Afro-Asian Peoples' Solidarity Organization
November 20, 1999: From Reckless Sultans to
Polluted Streets: Cairo's Challenges Through the Ages
- You can't say that ALL girls wear skirts
- Dancing in the church? It's part of the service!
- It's a bird; it's a plane! Superwoman last sighted in Cairo, Egypt!!
November 24, 1999 - From Engineering Marvels to
Ancestral Homelands, the Team Treks On
- Can't Take Fresh Air for Granted in Cairo
- That Rules! A Story of Egypt's Sultans
- When a Woman Commands the Egyptian Throne
December 1, 1999 - The World Trekkers Join the
Fight for Women's Rights
- What's new in Nubia?
- Humans vs. Nature: Who will win? Controlling the Nile River
- That's one long shortcut! The Story of the Suez Canal
December 4, 1999: Egyptians Young and Old,
Bright and Ambitious
- Fairytales are not what they used to be!
- I am woman, hear me roar!
- Living in a graveyard
December 8, 1999: Egyptian Travel through the
Desert, the Sky and History
- Sudanese refugees seek escape to a better life
- How brilliant were the ancient Egyptians?
- SHE's Educating Egyptians about Health Care
December 11, 1999: The Odyssey's Final Words from
- Whole lot of history going down!
- Ride a camel to the stars
- A bird's gotta fly!
- Jazzy tells us why the world's largest manmade lake isn't so great
- Learn why no one is saying adieu to ADEW - especially Egyptian women!
- How long did England rule Egypt? Find out from the Team!
- Gee whiz... what's all this talk about Jihad?
- Scaling Mt. Sinai